Cyclist and walkers
Perfectly located in the Lake district we have much to offer for all levels and types of cyclists and walkers. We believe Ouse Bridge Guest House is the perfect Bed and Breakfast choice to allow you to relax after a day of walking around Bassenthwaite, cycling the Coast 2 Coast or exploring the many local cycle routes.
We offer many different services to make your stay the best possible. Some of these services may include a small charge to cover our costs.
– Dog friendly
– Secure overnight storage for bikes
– Locks available to lend to secure bikes
– Information about local routes and transport links
– Collection of maps
– Late check in/early check out
– Information about local attractions
– Early breakfast options
– Shuttle service for large bags
– Clothes drying abilities
– Outdoor house to be used for cleaning boots and bikes
– Packed lunches with a range of options
– Refills of flasks and water bottles
Please get in touch with us during your booking if you require any of these services so we can have them in place for you. Additionally, please contact us with specific requests and we will try our best to accommodate them.
For more useful information we have linked some website below to help you plan your trip.